Everybody knows that to play pickleball properly, you need the right paddles and balls for the game. Something that fewer players think about, however, is the importance of the perfect pickleball bag.
Without a suitable pickleball bag, you risk damaging your expensive equipment through improper storage.
Today, we’re going to be reviewing the 15 best pickleball bags on the market for all your pickleball provisions!
OUR TOP PICK
If we had to recommend just one pickleball bag to suit all players’ needs, it would have to be the OutdoorMaster Sling Bag!
This is a sling bag that’s designed to fit comfortably around the wearer’s body using the adjustable 12-inch shoulder strap.
Not only is the strap long enough and, via the hook and loop closure, versatile enough to fit frames of various sizes, but it can also be reversed for optimal comfort. However, the strap may begin to loosen of its own accord under heavy loads.
The material is lightweight yet wear-resistant polyester and features a breathable mesh panel for proper ventilation.
As for the dimensions, the bag is 17.9 inches tall and 11.7 inches wide, providing enough capacity for your racket and balls, along with any sunscreen and additional accessories you might need.
The construction includes multiple smart pockets.
An inconspicuous strap pocket provides the perfect hiding place for loose change, while the anti-theft pocket in the side of the bag is ideal valuables.
There is also a mesh pocket on the side for your water bottle.
OutdoorMaster’s Sling Bag retails at an affordable, mid-range price, so you can enjoy the practicality of premium construction without the premium price tag.
- Reversible 12-inch strap - Versatile fit
- Polyester material - Lightweight and durable
- 17.9 x 11.7 inches - Optimal capacity
- Smart pocket design - Carry money, valuables, and water safely
- Affordable - Mid-range price
- Hook and loop not the tightest - May loosen under weight
The Franklin Sports Pickleball Bag isn’t far behind the OutdoorMaster Sling Bag in terms of quality and practicality. In fact, for many pickleball players, it might be the preferred choice.
Despite being a relatively compact bag, the storage space of the Franklin Sports Pickleball Bag is has been optimized to carry as much gear as possible.
It’s large enough to hold up to 6 pickleball paddles along with pickleballs and other accessories.
The strap is adjustable for compatibility with both tall and small frames and is complemented by mesh padding in the back for pressure relief.
The bag has been constructed using a triple-pocket design, which provides enough compartments to prevent damage to your gear.
There’s a padded pocket for sensitive valuables as well as a smaller pocket for key storage. The mesh pocket in the front is perfect for water bottles.
Additionally, a clever fence hook comes attached to the outer pocket so that you can easily hang your bag up out of harm’s way during your game.
Just make sure to be gentle on the main zipper since this seems to be the least durable point of the bag.
- Large capacity - Holds 6 pickleball paddles plus balls
- Adjustable strap - Wide frame compatibility
- Mesh back padding - Long-term comfort
- Triple-pocket design - Practical compartments
- Includes fence hook - Easy storage
- Weak point in main zipper - Not the most durable closure
Our best overall and runner-up picks have been sling-style bags, but if you prefer the stability of a backpack, we’d recommend the Onix Pickleball Backpack.
This backpack has a solid, cuboid-shaped construction that allows it to stand upright. The shape also yields optimal internal capacity, so you can fit a lot into this backpack.
For example, it’s large enough to hold several paddles, balls, and bottles in addition to valuables inside the five zippered pockets.
The exterior of the bag is unique, thanks to the extensive mesh paneling. This helps to keep both yourself and your gear cool and fresh throughout game season.
The only real downside to this bag, if it can be considered a downside, is that it’s slightly on the higher end of the price range, so it’s probably not the ideal choice if you’re working to a budget.
- Extra-large capacity - Plenty of storage space
- Firm construction - Easy packing and unpacking
- Five-pocket structure - Minimizes risk of damage
- Mesh paneling - Optimal ventilation
- On the expensive side - Not the most budget-friendly choice
Another popular type of bag for pickleball gear is the good old-fashioned duffle bag! This one, from Game On, is specifically designed for pickleball players.
This is an eye-catching and stylish bag, featuring a two-color block design with the Game On logo on the front panel.
More than that, though, this is a large-capacity duffle bag, measuring 18 x 10.5 x 9 inches. The large capacity is enough to hold multiple paddles and bowls, and it’s tall and stable enough to carry bottles of water.
The front slip pocket is perfect for storing any items you may wish to keep separate.
The shoulder strap is fully adjustable, so you can perfectly tailor the fit to your frame.
However, we wouldn’t recommend this bag for storing sensitive valuables since there are no internal pockets or dividers.
- 18 x 10.5 x 9 inches - Large capacity
- Outside slip pocket - Easy access
- Adjustable strap - Tailorable fit
- Very affordable - Budget-friendly
- No internal dividers - Not ideal for storing valuables
If you’re looking to get the best value for your money (who isn’t?), why not check out the ZOEA Pickleball Bag?
This is a highly affordable sling bag - in fact, it’s one of the lowest-priced models on our list. However, you wouldn’t know that from the quality of the construction.
The bag is made from 600D polyester, so it’s durable and water-resistant. It’s also resistant to various forms of wear, including scratches.
The shoulder strap is reversible, so you can wear it on whichever side feels most comfortable, especially after a game when your playing arm may feel tired.
Inside the bag, you’ll find 3 pockets for your paddles, balls, and other accessories. On the outside, there’s a mesh pocket designed for a water bottle, and there’s even a hidden anti-theft pocket for money, keys, and a phone.
However, while this is an excellent and very reasonably-priced pickleball bag, it’s not ideal if you need to carry a lot of gear since the capacity is quite small.
- Affordable - Low price point
- 600D polyester - Tough and water-resistant
- Reversible strap - Versatile and comfortable
- Multi-pocket design - Pockets for gear, valuables, and water
- Small capacity - Not for many items
Serious pickleball players will know the importance of premium quality when it comes to pickleball gear and apparel.
If you want this rule to apply to your pickleball bag as well as your gear, we recommend our premium pick: the Vulcan VPRO Pickleball Backpack.
The Vulcan VPRO backpack is made of 100% nylon, so it’s both high-quality and durable.
In addition to its excellent quality, this backpack boasts a solid and large cuboid construction that allows it to be packed and unpacked effortlessly.
The firm structure also provides protection for any valuables and expensive gear you want to keep safe.
Speaking of valuables, the Vulcan VPRO features several external pockets for different purposes.
There’s an insulated pocket for heat-sensitive items, a ventilated pocket for anything that needs to be kept cool, divided and accessory pockets for small objects, and a lined pocket for fragile items.
The Vulcan VPRO is available in a choice of 6 appealing color combinations, including gray and black, black and white, pink and white, and more.
The one drawback to the heavy-duty construction of this bag is that it weighs almost 1 kg while empty, so it’s quite heavy.
- 100% nylon - High-quality, durable construction
- 9.1 x 34.3 x 54.6 - Spacious capacity
- Multi-pocket system - Included pockets for insulation, ventilation, organization, and breakables
- Available in 6 colors - Choose from black/gray, black/white, white/black/ black/gold/ white/pink, black/pink
- Weighs 0.862 kg empty - Relatively heavy
The LLYWCM Pickleball Bag is a large-capacity sling bag that’s perfect for players with a moderate amount to carry.
The bag is a sling-style model with a reversible strap that can be adjusted to whichever position best suits you.
The internal design of the bag features a main pocket for your paddles, while the external front pocket is perfect for pickeballs.
On the side, you’ll find a drawstring-adjustable mesh water bottle pocket, and there’s even a personal pocket for your valuables.
LLYWCM’s Pickleball Bag isn’t the largest on the market by any means, but its measurements of 14 x 6 x 20 inches give it a very practical and spacious capacity.
This bag is made from high-quality, lightweight material that makes it both tough and effortless to carry. In essence, it’s everything a player could want from a pickleball bag.
However, we’d advise being gentle with the strap where possible since the stitching at the tops of the strap seems to be the bag’s weak point.
- 14 x 6 x 20 inches - High capacity
- Reversible strap - Adjust for optimal comfort
- 3 external pockets - Carry water, balls, and valuables
- High-quality material - Durable and lightweight
- Some reports of fragile strap stitching - Handle with care
The Athletico Sling Bag, as the brand name implies, is an excellent sling bag for athletes in various sports. However, it’s particularly well-suited to pickleball players.
This bag’s main pocket is the perfect size and shape for carrying up to 6 pickleball paddles. Moreover, there are 5 other pockets for other purposes.
The bag features padded and felt-lined pockets for breakable items, as well as a large personal pocket, an anti-theft pocket for valuables, and a cord-adjustable pocket for your water.
This bag has a reversible strap so you never have to wear it in a way that feels uncomfortable.
A hide-away fence hook inside the front pocket allows you to clip the bag to the fence while you play.
On the back of the bag, there’s an airmesh padded panel, so your back and the contents of your bag can stay ventilated and sweat-free on hot days.
However, this isn’t a high-capacity bag, so it’s only suitable for players who like to carry just the essentials.
- Reversible strap - Versatile wearability
- 6 pockets - Main, anti-theft, padded, felt-lined, personal, and bottle pockets
- Hide-away fence hook - Practical storage
- Airmesh back padding - Effective ventilation
- Small capacity - Only for essential items
Let’s take a break from the sling bags for a moment and take a look at another pickleball-specific backpack.
The Amazin’ Aces Premium Pickleball Backpack is made of premium-quality, ventilated material with padding for extra comfort and protection.
With this material and the adjustable straps, this bag is a close contender for the most comfortable pickleball bags.
The reinforced stitching on all seams of the bag ensures superior durability which, for the affordable price point, is a real bonus.
The one area that doesn’t benefit from reinforcement is the ball sleeve due to the mesh material, so be sure not to overfill this compartment.
On the inside, the bag features a large internal compartment for paddles and other gear. There’s a large mesh pocket on one side that can be used for pickleballs or a water bottle.
On the other side, you’ll find two personal pockets for smaller items, one of which is insulated, making it perfect for mid-game snacks!
- Padded material - Protective and comfortable
- Reinforced stitching - Highly durable
- Large main compartment - Perfect size for paddles and shoes
- Insulated pocket - Keep snacks fresh
- Non-reinforced ball sleeve - Do not overfill
We’ve already reviewed Franklin Sports’ Pickleball Sling Bag, but if you’re more of a backpack person, the Franklin Sports Deluxe Competition Pickleball Backpack could be ideal for you.
This is a large-scale backpack, measuring 13 x 9 x 20 and boasting an impressive capacity.
Additional pockets built into this bag include a fleece-lined pocket to protect valuables like your phone and a water bottle holder on the side.
Admittedly, these are the only other pockets, so if you want a lot of compartmentalization from your bag, this may not be the one for you.
In addition to your personal items, this bag also protects your spine through its use of back support padding.
Thanks to the attached fence hook, you can hang your bag up somewhere visible whenever you’re playing.
- 13 x 9 x 20 dimensions - Sizeable capacity
- Purpose-built paddle pocket - Leaves more room inside the bag for gear
- Fleece-lined pocket - Protects valuables
- Back support padding - Ensures spinal comfort
- Fence hook - Easy to hang up
- Not many pockets - Could benefit from more organization
This racquetball and pickleball backpack from HEAD scores highly in terms of comfort, durability, and protection.
The large main compartment is large enough for all your paddles, balls, and gear without being oversized. The bag overall isn’t particularly big, but it should be large enough to meet most pickleball players’ needs.
The other compartment inside the bag is a ventilated shoe compartment, which will help to keep your shoes feeling and smelling fresh even after your game.
Meanwhile, the back padding on the bag and adjustable straps help to ensure a comfortable and widely compatible fit.
This bag doesn’t just protect your spine, though - it also features auto-stop zippers that will stop the bag from opening accidentally, thus keeping your equipment safely stored away.
- High-capacity main compartment - Sufficient for all pickleball gear
- Padded back - Promotes spinal comfort
- Adjustable straps - Create your ideal fit
- Ventilated shoe compartment - Moisture-wicking where it matters most
- Auto-stop zippers - Ensures safe storage
- Not an especially large bag - Suited to moderate quantities
Another highly commended pickleball bag is the Niupipo Pickleball Bag.
This is a sling bag consisting of the main compartment, sundry (ball) pocket, water bottle pocket, and a hidden compartment for your valuables.
The fabric is both waterproof and scratch-resistant, so you won’t have to worry about either elemental or abrasion wear.
This bag is both comfortable and ergonomically designed due to its adjustable strap and single-handed buckle closure.
You can make this bag work for your specific body type and fasten or unfasten it even with full hands. With that said, the length of the strap is limited, so it may not be ideal for taller players.
A snap hook comes attached to the carry handle at the top of the bag, so you can clip it onto any suitable fence or railing while you play.
- High-quality material - Waterproof and anti-scratch
- 4-pocket design - Holds paddles, balls, water, and valuables
- Adjustable strap - Comfortable and versatile
- One-hand buckle operation - Ergonomic and practical
- Limited strap length - Not ideal for very tall players
If you want a pickleball bag to match your improving skillset, we recommend the Wolfe Professional Pickleball Sling Bag.
The Wolfe Professional isn’t particularly large, but it’s big enough to hold 2 paddles, 4 balls, and small essentials, plus a water bottle in the external mesh pocket.
This only amounts to 2 pockets, but the benefit to this is that all your gear is easily accessible at all times.
The compact design of this bag makes it lightweight and practical to wear. Meanwhile, the mesh panels prevent excessive sweating between the bag and your back.
An access port can be found in the top of the bag, so you can keep your phone safely inside the bag while continuing to use your headphones.
This bag sports a color-block design, combining clean, white panels with eye-catching blue or lime green.
- Compact design - Lightweight and modestly sized
- 2-pocket construction - Easy access to items
- Features access port - Listen to music on the go
- Mesh panels - Moisture-wicking
- 2 color options - White/blue or white/lime green
- Small capacity - Only for small items and essentials
This bag from OSPUORT is definitely one of the best on the market from pickleball.
From its large main-compartment capacity to its dedicated, external paddle pocket, the OSPUORT pickleball bag has everything a committed pickleball player could need from their bag.
You can fit 2 paddles in the paddle pocket and shoes, towels, and balls in the main compartment, so you’ll never want for space. Plus, there’s a water bottle holder on the side, so you can always stay hydrated.
The bag has 2 carry straps, which are adjustable and can even be hooked together if you prefer.
The premium polyester material is highly durable and waterproof, held together with reinforced stitching, so it will last you for years if you treat it right.
You can get this bag in either plain black or a fun red, white, and blue striped design, depending on how vibrant your tastes are.
However, if you suffer from shoulder pain, this bag may not be right for you because it can weigh heavily on one shoulder when filled.
- 12.6 x 15.75 x 5.9 inches - High-capacity
- Premium polyester - Waterproof and wear-resistant
- Reinforced stitching - Highly durable
- Adjustable straps - Versatile carrying modes
- Available in 2 colors - Black or red/white/blue stripes
- Heavy when filled to capacity - May feel uncomfortable on one shoulder
Last but not least, we highly recommend checking out McEtt’s Pickleball Sling Bag.
This large-capacity pickleball bag, measuring 20 x 14 x 16 inches, can hold all your pickleball gear and essentials, plus your water bottle in the side mesh pocket.
The bag is made from high-quality nylon mesh for superior weather and wear-resistance. Even the zippers are highly durable, thanks to their heavy-duty cord attachments.
This bag is perfect for players who pride themselves on organization because it has so many pockets. There are 2 main compartments, plus 3 external pockets for effective storage. The main compartments are sizeable, but not quite large enough for shoes.
A separate mesh bag is included for storing and carrying your pickleballs, saving space in the bag itself.
Additionally, a fence hook is hidden in the top pocket for easy hanging when the bag isn’t in use.
- 20 x 14 x 6 inches - Large capacity
- High-quality nylon mesh - Wear and water-resistant
- Reversible, padded strap - Extra comfortable
- Fence hook - Practical when not in use
- Includes mesh bag - Convenient ball storage
- Not big enough for shoes - Could benefit from more capacity