- Boulder Sports Portable Badminton Net Set
- A11N Sports Portable Pickleball Net
- Pickle-Ball 3.0 Portable Pickleball Net System
- HIT MIT Adjustable Height Portable Competition Net Set
- Aoneky Mini Portable Driveway Net
- ZENY Portable Pickleball Net Set System
- F2C Portable Regulation Size Pickleball Net
- Falconz Regulation Size Pickleball Net
- Oncourt Offcourt Classic PickleNet Pickleball System
- Onix Pickleball 2-in-1 Regulation-Size Portable Net and Practice Set
- Amazin’ Aces Portable Premium Pickleball Net
- Flybold Portable Pickleball Net
- AMA Sport Portable Pickleball Net System
- Vermont Procourt Combi Net
- Femur Portable Adjustable Net
Playing pickleball is a new yet highly popular American pastime. Heading down to the park or your local gym for a couple of hours is a fantastic way to spend time with the kids and get some exercise together, but it doesn’t always work out.
Sometimes the courts are full, or the weather doesn’t warrant a trip across town, but you still want to play. Getting your own pickleball net is the ideal solution here - though what happens if you buy one and it absolutely sucks, or falls apart?
Not to worry - it doesn’t have to be hard. We’ve assembled a list of fifteen nets, all favorably reviewed and of a high quality, so you don’t have to trawl through reviews. Simply scroll through, read the pros and cons, and pick your favorite. Simple!
While we’re all spending more time at home and less able to head out to the gym or park in public, this is a fantastic purchase to keep the whole family active, entertained and in great shape, for when outdoor sports tourneys are allowed again!
OUR TOP PICK
Durable, rust resistant and ready to rock and roll whenever you fancy a game of pickleball, this portable net from Boulder Sports is a fantastic choice. Ready for assembly on any flat surface - even sandy beaches - you can take it anywhere!
Erected in just a couple of minutes without the need for stakes or tools, assembly is so simple that the kids can do it themselves. The convenient adjustable height means you can set it up just as you like it, perfect for children or adults.
Made using superior quality nylon, the net is long lasting and tear resistant, whilst painted steel is protected from corrosion and should stand tall for years to come. This means you can use the net in or out of doors without a worry about damage.
- Hardwearing, weather resistant construction using the best possible materials
- On the affordable side compared to other nets we’ve listed
- Versatile, multipurpose net that works for many sports
- Ideal for portable play; take anywhere without a hassle, assembling in minutes
- Disassembly can be a little trickier than assembly, according to customer reviews
Meeting all official pickleball requirements, this official regulation size net from A11N sports is the perfect choice if you’re serious about PB.
Whether you’re practicing for your next tourney or having a casual match, it does everything you need it to.
With every piece labeled and no tools required, assembly is incredibly quick and straightforward. You’ll be set up and ready to play in a matter of minutes; getting there is no problem either, as the net weighs only 20lb!
Able to withstand any weather, the interlocking metal frame is sturdy and stands up to harsh winds, whilst the solid PE knotless net with dual PVC fabric are far superior to the polyester other brands utilize for their products.
Pricier, but worthwhile!
- Bold and bright - choose from two color schemes
- Hardy and weather resistant; won’t succumb to wind and rain, so play doesn’t have to stop when the storm clouds hit!
- High quality, industry standard materials used in construction
- Follows all official guidelines for height, ensuring you’re practicing with the right equipment
- More expensive than other nets we’ve listed
Combining two desirable traits - portability and sleek stature - this new and improved version of Pickle-Balls patented net weighs only 22lb, perfect for on-the-go games no matter where you are or how far you’re traveling.
A powder coated, all metal frame is sturdy and reinforced, able to handle adverse weather conditions with ease and without succumbing to rust or corrosion. All pieces are easy to snap together, for an assembly that takes only minutes.
Thanks to wider than average legs, with an angular design, the net system stands tall and proud even when the wind is blowing hard. There’s no need to call off the game just because it’s a bit rough out - this net is tough enough to take it.
- Easy buckle tension system maintains ideal height and makes incremental changes easy
- Center stabilizer foot for extra support in windy conditions
- Fiberglass rod support maintains proper height for regulations at all times
- From Pickle-Ball Inc (formed by one of the inventors of pickleball)
- Cannot be left assembled outdoors; should be taken down after use
With this net from HIT MIT, you can choose between three different height settings, ideal for any racket sport and recreational play - the lowest setting also works great as a safety barrier to stop balls rolling out into the road, ideal for small children.
Choose between two lengths - a ten foot wide net is ideal for one on one games and kids, whilst the seventeen foot model works great for doubles matches; adults should stick to the latter, as the former is smaller than a typical badminton net.
Also included as part of your purchase are four ground stakes and out of bounds lines for you to set up your own official pickleball court. Wherever you are, have an authentic match experience no matter the weather.
- Convertible to be used in low and high net sports - versatile
- Compact storage bag and everything required for assembly included
- Works fine on any hard surface, including the beach
- Very much a small but mighty product
- Cheap and cheerful - you definitely get what you pay for, if not a little more
Ready to set up a pickleball court in your own driveway? Aoneky’s mini net is perfect for backyard ball games, whether you opt for the 10 or 18 foot length design. Installation and disassembly are super simple, with no mess, fuss or equipment needed.
An integrated rally rope helps you keep the perfect tension in the quality nylon net, which is strong enough to stand up to mother nature. Packaged in a convenient carry bag, everything you need to get started is included in the purchase.
Easy enough to fit in the trunk of your car, it’s lightweight and super transportable; following the instructions provided, you’ll have no trouble getting set up. It’s so easy that smaller hands could put it together safely, though do stick around to supervise.
- Tension is easy to adjust, assembly even easier
- Good quality, strong materials used, including nylon
- More affordable than other nets we’ve listed
- Comes in two lengths to suit your yard or driveway
- The mini net is very much child sized - not suitable for taller kids/those over the age of 10
Looking for a more budget-friendly pickleball net that doesn’t compromise on quality? Check out this one from ZENY, made using strong 25 mm thick steel that supports an all-weather net, made even more secure by a fiberglass middle post.
An extra-wide 24 inch base offers additional stability and ensures you can still play racket sports even on wet and windy days; installation is simple thanks to a common sense connective design that takes no time at all to figure out.
When not in use, each piece can be stored in the durable, zipped carrying bag provided as part of your purchase. This means it has a much smaller surface area and takes up very little space in your home or garage, not adding any clutter.
- Adjustable tension using the velcro straps built into the net
- Decent materials and solid construction make for a sturdy net
- Set up takes minutes - great for entertaining impatient kids
- Free carry bag provided
- Works best when paired with some weights for added stability
With a net made from 420 denier nylon and a powder coated metal frame, this regulation-meeting net from F2C is far sturdier than you might expect at this price point… but the customer reviews and five star ratings do not lie!
Assembly takes minutes, if not seconds: just snap the frame together and slide the net over the poles, and you’re ready to go. A positive locking connection allows you to move the net whilst assembled without worrying about separation.
Positioned next to each pole, superior hook and loop connectors can be tightened and adjusted in order to ensure the net stays at the correct height at all times. A fiberglass height support also maintains this in the center of the net.
- Adheres to official pickleball guidelines on net height and length
- Two tightening systems for simple and straightforward adjustments
- Assembles in a matter of minutes - even kids can do it
- PVC, nylon, steel, fiberglass and tetoron construction - only superior materials
- Can be a little cumbersome to move once assembled
Combining high quality with a great design, this pickleball net from Falconz has been designed to offer strength, durability and sturdiness.
At official regulation sizes (22 feet wide, 34 inches tall at the center) it’s perfect for tournament rehearsal.
Crafted from industry grade steel, with a polyethylene net that withstands wind, rain and other adverse weather conditions, this net is unlikely to rip, tear or let you down. Play outdoors or indoors, whatever the weather, wherever you want to.
Each component of the net has a numbered marking to match up with the instructions sheet, which makes assembly and disassembly a breeze.
No tools are required either - just interlock each piece and you’re ready to go, securely and safely.
- Full size, regulation standard net at the perfect length and height
- Fiberglass rod to ensure net constantly meets height guidelines
- Only quality materials have been used for construction; knotless net design ensures longevity
- Use of interlocking mechanism and numbered pieces means assembly is like a very simple jigsaw you have the answers to!
- A pricier investment than other nets we’ve listed
Wider, stronger and far more rigid than the competition thanks to its patented center support structure, Oncourt Offcourt’s contribution to the pickleball net scene is definitely one to consider… even if it is one of the most expensive!
Despite utilizing heavy duty end supports and an enhanced fiberglass support rod, this net is still incredibly lightweight at only 23lb; sturdy enough to stay standing at all times, but small enough to take wherever you go, it’s a win-win situation.
Little features like a vinyl headband to protect the net’s edges from fraying are demonstrative of the quality construction and ethos behind this product. It’s the tiny touches like this that make it a superior product to competing nets out there.
- So easy to assemble, even kids could do it
- Lightweight and portable; meets all regulations
- Support rod adds even more sturdiness to an already solid net
- Rust-resistant and weatherproofed
- Cannot be left installed outside for long periods of time; recommended that you store indoors
Want two nets in one? This is your lucky day! Onix is offering this USAPA approved regulation size pickleball net, that can be easily switched to the ten foot practice net in a matter of minutes, suiting whatever situation you’re in.
Assembly is quick and easy thanks to a series of interlocking steel tubes - there’s no need for tools or hard work, and with a bit of help you could teach the little ones to do it. A wide steel base and quality net make for a hard wearing outdoor net!
Also provided as part of your purchase is a wheeled carrying bag with comfortable straps, so you can take pickleball with you wherever you go. From vacations at the beach to your local green area or backyard, the world is your oyster (pickle?)!
- Reinforced and well-constructed for play even in adverse weather
- Wheeled carry bag for even easier transportation
- Great for use in and out of doors
- Resizeable to suit your playing space (or lack of)
- Some reviews suggest the velcro straps could be better
Amazin Aces are known for their quality sporting goods and this pickleball net is no different. With their usual high quality components and durable construction, you get a brilliant, robust nest at least fifty dollars cheaper than some of the others listed.
Each post is stickered with a number, so assembly is a breeze when you cross-reference using the instructional guide provided. Interlocking posts slot together instantly - no need for tools or equipment, and even kids will get it.
Despite its quality parts, the net remains portable and arrives in a travel bag; weighing only 22 pounds, it takes little effort to transport and ensures regulation style pickleball is only ever a few minutes away.
- Budget-friendly in spite of high quality construction
- Simple, straightforward assembly that takes very little time
- Meets all official pickleball net specifications
- Easily adjust tension across the entire net
- Not as weighed down as other nets - could be improved with weights
Whether you’re playing indoors, outdoors or on the driveway, every pickleball match will be perfect using this portable net from Flybold, emblazoned with their recognizable logo so you know you’re getting a quality product.
Strong and reinforced, the metal frame keeps the net sturdy even under heavy winds, standing at official guideline heights: 34 inches tall in the center, 36 inches at the sidelines and 22 feet in length.
In the event that you aren’t satisfied with this purchase, you will be able to receive a refund with absolutely no fuss, thanks to their money back guarantee - just return the net and your money will be returned to your bank ASAP.
- Turns your yard into a court in under five minutes
- Meets regulations for height and length, on indoor and outdoor courts
- Weather resistant frame with interlocking design
- Hook and loop straps for simple tautness adjustment
- Harder to assemble than other nets, according to customer reviews
Rocking a bright green powder coating, the steel poles that make up this portable net system from AMA Sport are some of the sturdiest on the market.
Assembled simply thanks to a locking connection system, it comes together in a matter of minutes.
Ideal for practicing before the next big tournament, it meets all regulations and official guidelines for height and length of pickleball nets, with a wide, square steel base that provides additional support and stability in poor weather.
Also received as part of your purchase is a 600 dernier nylon carrying bag, which securely holds all of the components once disassembled and allows you to take pickleball with you no matter where you’re going.
- Interlocking buckle system for straightforward assembly
- Good quality carrying bag; many from competitors are subpar and break easily
- Simple tension strap for instant adjustment
- Numbered components to make installation even easier
- On the pricier side; definitely cheaper nets available at this quality
Play pickleball, tennis, badminton and more with this combination sports net from Vermont ProCourt; fun for the whole family, no matter what their racket game of choice is. It’s also ideal for use in schools and sports clubs!
Constructed using 1mm thick premium steel, powder coated for exceptional rust-resistance, and paired with a mesh 6 ply PE net for supremely strong and weatherproof components, this is one net offering unrivaled quality.
Highly unique to the world of pickleball nets, the high quality 210 dernier oxford nylon top-banding also integrates a tensioning strap.
Far superior to competing nets, this velcro-bonded strap actually does what it’s supposed to, and stays put when windy.
- Multipurpose net can be adjusted for playing any sport
- Pick your size (10, 20, 22, or 30 ft)
- Premium materials for a premium quality product
- Powder-coated for additional weatherproofing - use inside or outdoors
- Only a combi-net if you don’t choose the one suitable for pickleball
Last but not least, we have this more affordable adjustable option from Femur, which despite being on the budget-friendly side, has still been made using only quality materials for a long lasting product you can rely on.
Easily adjustable and perfect for playing multiple sports, whether your game is badminton, volleyball or pickleball, you can set it up inside or outside depending on your preference. Play wherever you want with total safety and security at all times!
Thanks to a polyethylene and nylon hybrid net, paired with 1mm thick steel posts for the frame, it’s rust-resistant and stands tall and unshakeable, even without the ground stakes provided. It should far outlive competing products on the market.
- Play three sports with one net - save money, please everybody, pick a versatile product!
- Comes with a decent carrying bag for easy transportation in public
- Easily adjust the height and the tension of the net whenever you want to, to suit the game you’re playing
- Steel, nylon and polyethylene utilized for a high quality net that won’t break the bank to buy
- According to customer reviews, the net height is difficult to maintain (whether this is a design defect or a result of poor elasticity in the string holding the net and poles together is up for debate)